A sweet, earthy matcha plays so well with a quietly confident, savory backbone. This creative latte is a must try.
Makes one 8-oz beverage.
- 6 oz of Heart & Seoul Food Co. grass-fed beef broth
- 1/2 tsp of high grade culinary matcha
- 2 oz unadulterated coconut milk (the good stuff comes in a can with little to nothing else added)
- dash of vanilla extract (4-8 droplets)
- raw honey or maple syrup to taste
- Warm the bone broth to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat or in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, use the back of a spoon to push the matcha through a fine strainer into a cup.
- Pour in enough simmering broth to cover the matcha. Add coconut milk, vanilla extract, and raw honey. If available, use a milk frother to mix ingredients for a better blend and fluffier texture. Otherwise, stir vigorously with a whisk to incorporate.
- Top up with remaining broth and savor the creamiest, richest, and most nourishing matcha latte you've ever had.